A happy me

A happy me
family - is everything

Friday, February 3, 2012

Computer crash - and a day home

Ok, so the main reason for this post is to vent for a second. OR TWO.  My $1500 Dell computer had a Windows7 crash the day of the house showing.  I powered down...and stored it away out of site.  No bumps or drops or anything exciting.  Come home to power back up...no go. Windows would not respond.  Tried to power up to a previous date..no go.  Called Dell yesterday morning and spent a 1/2 hr on the phone with them only to determine the cause of the trouble. Windows7 had crashed.  NOW I have to go spend $$$$ to have ALL my information retrieved so we can scrub the computer and restart it back to factory freshness. AHHHHHHHH The frustration!!!  It's under warranty still, so if there were other issues it would be covered.  Still...dropping it off to a 'tech guy' I don't know is hard for me.  But...if I want my stuff off of the computer I must trust someone.  I just wish my friend Darren didn't live so far away..ENGLAND ha ha.

So, on another note, poor little Princess has a cold sore inside her cheek!  She's been a total grump for 2 days and I could not figure out why.  She was complaining her cheek hurt, and I just thought it was because she bit it.  Nope...so now she's home from school today.  She was running a fever last night and fell asleep in my arms in the recliner last night at 7 pm! Poor thing.  I wish there was something I could do to make it heal faster.

Ok..that's it. Just a vent!  Nothing exciting on the house showing.  The realtor said she "couldn't determine their level of interest".  Haven't heard back, so it was probably just a day of cleaning for nothing but my own love of clean and organization. LOL  The kids said...Wow,  Mom! The house looks so good!  I said...yup...this is how I lived before you guys came along. LOL  It will be a mess in about 2 days. Ah I love my kiddie poohs.

OH and I will be posting some new pics and recipes next week once I get my computer back!  Good stuff peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment