A happy me

A happy me
family - is everything

Friday, December 30, 2011

Update short and sweet

OK...so here is the short update.  FINALLY I've started losing again. Stood on the scales and it showed 158.3 today!!! SO HAPPY.  I was in such a stall! whew!  Good to know I'm still losing. Thought for a minute there that I was gonna be in the 160's forever. NOT that I'm complaining! I mean, HELLO!!!! I feel so great!!

Ok, so as far as great goes... I have to admit there is one complication.  I have had some dizzy spells. Not sure why.  When I stand up...WHEW! Faint...!  I feel like I'm going to faint.  I've contacted my surgeons office (they are sort of worthless).  I have a follow up appt on the 3rd. (next week).  I am trying to get all my vitamins in every day. Making SURE of that.  I mean wow...I don't want to be the one to be dropping the ball here.  Let them be the guilty party not me.

It feels like a blood pressure thing to me.  Not a vitamin lack of.  I'll keep you guys updated.

Christmas was great...just Mr. Eye Candy and the munchkins. I cooked LOTS of food (which I couldn't eat) and it's basically gone now. ha ha  Everyone had a great day.  Kids were spoiled rotten by us and Santa.  I swear...I need to DO LESS next year. I say that every year. God help me.  There are no Grandparents to spoil the kids, so we tend to do a bit much.  I can't help it.

Hope you all have a fantastic New Year!  More pics to follow! Took my 5 mo. shots and want to do a side by side from July to Dec.  Next issue! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment