A happy me

A happy me
family - is everything

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Being Thankful

So, yesterday, I had a chance to hang out w/ a woman I know.  It was a ENLIGHTENING experience for me.   I remember looking at her AMAZING home...so beautiful.  So perfect in my mind.  She told me it wasn't what she really wanted....this home in the woods surrounded by horses and cows and chickens.  She wanted to live in town.

I have to admit. My mouth sort of hung open.  You see, HER home and land and life are MY DREAM.  I think I might sort of take out a contract on someone to get it too. :) (kidding...sort of).

It made me realize something.  HOW grateful I am for what I have.  Yes, my house is VERY small.  It is tiny and compact with a ONE BUTT kitchen.  However, it's Full of love and laughter and hugs and kisses.  I keep reminding myself how lucky I am to have a happy family, healthy family, and all those hugs and kisses.

I may have a small house, but it's full.  I'm blessed.  I used to wish and wish for things I couldn't have.  Now I am grateful and thankful for the things I DO HAVE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment