A happy me

A happy me
family - is everything

Sunday, June 3, 2012

In my search...

Well, I joined this online Facebook page for LOCAL homeschoolers a few days ago.  I posted a little tidbit about us and what we were looking for in help for homeschool ideas etc.  A woman responded, and turns out she's about 5 miles from me! IN MY TOWN! Hahah aha ha  We started chatting online back and forth, then of course the phone call and the Play Date set up! 

I'm gonna tell you, it was the BEST ever play date!!! Her children are the same age as mine!  They played so well ALL day that we lost track of time (they came to our house), and it was 8pm before you knew it!  We laughed and laughed and talked and talked.  I am so excited about our new friendships.

I believe that things happen for a reason.  My children are so excited about our new Home School adventure!!!  We not only have new friends, but a new out look on life.

We still have ONE more (5 days)week to get through of "School". 

Anyone else have great ideas on what books to buy?

It's a good day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't have any recommendations on books but wanted to say I'm so glad and proud of you that you did what you thought was best. How awesome to find the family too! I follow some homeschooling blogs and can send you some links if you'd like :)

    ReplyDelete