A happy me

A happy me
family - is everything

Saturday, July 14, 2012

It Just Gets Better

Ok, so I have a few pictures to share today! :)  I know you guys love that!  We took a pontoon out the other day and I snapped a great picture of Mr. Eye Candy and ME. :)  Here it is:



I do love that man.  Even after 10 years together, he still makes my heart skip a beat.  I admit sometimes it's skipping out of anger, but hey!  We've come a long way baby! :)  I often threaten him when I get mad at him..."It's a good thing you're so good looking!" ha ha ha

Two of my friends are getting married today...amazing people!  I'm so excited because I am going to be the one doing their service at the beach. YES ME.  I went online a couple months ago...(how scary is this) and paid my $20something and Wha-la!  I'm a Reverend!  Certificate and everything.  Some website for the Church of who-ha or something.  It seems funny, but it's still pretty exciting.  I was actually honored that they asked ME to do it!  We're meeting at the beach this morning and they will say their vows in front of about a dozen friends.  It's going to be beautiful.  Here is the good looking couple:



We had our 'practice' ceremony yesterday and the kids and I stayed and played at the beach. Here's the kids...yes...those WHITEY children of mind...we have stock in sunscreen.





Then...on our way home from the beach we saw a FIRE!  It's been soooo dry here in Northern MI this summer!  I saw a huge cloud of smoke and kept thinking..."Man, that sure looks like a fire...and not just a burn pile.  Who would be burning today? It's so dry!"  Sure enough!  We stopped...and I drove down the driveway and WOW...it was scary!  I called 911 right away with the address and location.  The Fire Dept. was there in under 12 minutes!  Way to go!  Here are a couple pictures:




Exciting things sometimes.  I was just glad we saw it and called...it was headed toward the woods and the home next door...and there were cattle in a pasture.  That could have ended badly!

Ok...until next time!  I'm off to marry some people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment