A happy me

A happy me
family - is everything

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I survived the Psych Eval

Ok...so it wasn't as bad as I had thought it might be. The Dr. was a hottie too, so that was a bonus! And, he had a nice handshake.  I do like a man with a firm handshake. One of my pet peeves is a weak handshake. Hmmmmm probably good I didn't mention that during our session. 

I had to answer 380some questions. It felt like I was taking an exam back in high school! You know..where you have to color in the circle of choice w/ a no.2 pencil! ha  Very exciting.  The questions repeated themselves too! Same questions phrased 3 or 4 different ways. Very tricky.  Things like:  "I feel that I have gotten everything I deserve out of life".  They were all true or false answers....and some of them were odd! I mean, how the heck do you answer THAT one?  If I answered TRUE...then I'd be saying I had accomplished all my goals and was ready to die.  If I answered FALSE, I might be saying I felt cheated out of things. LOL Oh the tricky tricky test makers!

To sum it up though, I was there maybe an hour and a half. Easy Peazy. Had a major headache when I left though...probably from using my brain too much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment