Well, today is the DAY BEFORE SURGERY. I am up early. yup...as usual. Eric has so much to do this time of year! He not only has his full time job, but also the lawn care, AND it's cherry season here! So, he is the guy that runs the cherry shaker. (pretty cool machine and fun to watch).
Today I can have liquids only. boo! I can't have creamer in my coffee either. PLUS, I'll be starting my 'cleanse' at 12:00. yeah....um...yuck. I had such big plans for my 'last meal'. Oh well. I didn't get that last meal. I had an omelet for breakfast, and was going full tilt all day, and wound up eating bean dip w/ blue tortillas for dinner at 6:30. That is still a fun meal for me as my friend Diane and I get it whenever we actually get together and go out to eat! LOL It's bean dip....smothered in cheese, and topped off w/ tons of fresh cut onion. Yup..onion. Oh yeah, Baby! Bonus is that it was organic and vegan. :) yeah!!! I've been so good with eating right.
So, the last meal was fun, but not what I really wanted. I wanted Broasted Chicken. I don't think I'll ever be able to eat it again in the future. So, goodbye broasted chicken!
Today is setting up to be one heck of a day! The list of things that need to be done is getting longer and longer!
1. Enjoy an hour of peace and quiet before getting kids up, dressed, fed, teeth brushed, and into truck to meet up w/ sister for drop off in Traverse City at 8:30a.m.
2. Remember to grab Emma's medicine at Pharmacy before sister drives off w/ them.
3. Kiss kids bye bye and go to Gas station, grocery store (hubby has to eat even though I can't!), and IF IF IF there is time....get oil change in truck before racing home.
4. Put groceries away, go BACK to house where I did windows yesterday and do a touch up on ONE window...basically REDO the whole outside of said window.
5. Get home by 12 to start the ....'cleanse' prescribed by surgeon. Oh no this I am so looking forward to....um...not. I've been told that it is one of those experiences you don't want to repeat. LOL yeah. Lucky me.
6. If I can get all those things done THIS MORNING...I can catch up on emails, phone calls (lets just say if I'm mid-cleanse, the only people I'm calling are good friends! LOL), and get clothes, toothbrush etc. ready for hospital tomorrow.
7. Oh and did I mention it's LIQUID DIET DAY??? yup...boo!
8. Finish laundry if at all possible. Vacuum if at all possible. Pull of sheets on kids beds and wash them...attempt to get them back on. ha ha (sorry Mr. Eye Candy...this may be your job).
9. Don't forget to feed, water, talk to chickens, and gather eggs....at some point today!
10. Do the shower w/ the 'stuff' the surgeons office gave me....OH, and call the Hospital after 2pm to get surgery time for tomorrow!
Whew! I think that's it. I've been so busy prior to this, I have not had time to even THINK straight! Let alone get nervous about surgery. It's all surreal to me at this point.
Ok..I may try to do a quick video later today after I know the time of surgery. Thanks everyone for your support...love and friendship! See you on the other side!