A happy me

A happy me
family - is everything

Friday, February 17, 2012

Stuffed Peppers...make it yummy

Ok, Hookers, this is a recipe I tried out...and sort of tweeked to add in some things I wanted!
here is the link to EggFaces recipe:
 http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2010/09/philly-cheesesteak-stuffed-peppers.html

I have to give Michelle all the credit...she's amazing when it comes to creating awesome food!!!

Here is the pic of mine:

Totally the best I've made I swear!  It is SO easy!!!  Time to create? About 20 min. Time to bake? about 30 min! FAB dinner in less than an hour.

4 Large Green Peppers (wash and cut off tops, remove seeds/innards) Set aside in baking dish

Saute in large skillet:
Onions, garlic, mushrooms, chopped deli Roast Beef (or you can use hamburger!), celery, garlic salt, pepper.  If you want a  little heat you can throw in some Hot Pepper Flake!
Soften one pkg of Cream Cheese, and mix into ingredients after sauteed.
2 tbsp of Whorchestershire sauce (or I just splash it in there 'til I think there's enough! ha)

Place ingredients into Peppers, Top w/ jar of Ragu (or no name brand sauce like me)
Bake for 30 min at 400
At the last 5 min, add any cheese topping you like! I had Chedder this time!  Moz would be great too!

ENJOY! Mr. Eye Candy did! Melt in your mouth goodness!!!

Some people do rice and mix in before baking - but I don't eat rice anymore and this is just as good w/o it!

No comments:

Post a Comment